Friday 27 February 2009

Do You Mind

2008 belonged to T2. Heartbroken was THE tune of the year, and that is simply a fact. Well 2009 belongs to Paleface and Kyla with their barnstormer 'Do You Mind'. The most well-known version of this tune is the Crazy Cousinz remix which you can find here. It is fucking amazing. However, having recently got my hands on the Remixes LP, I thought I should bring the Pwn remix to the public's attention. It may not necessarily be better than the Crazy Cosinz remix, but in my opinion it is just as good. Incidentally, this is now my third youtube post. Still haven't managed to work out how to get rid of the throbbing photo mind.



P.S. I know it seems a bit hypocritical posting a funky tune after having bashed funky in a previous post, but this is the exception that proves the rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment